PRIYA ROUT: Class 12th Subject Topper of CBSE, secured 99 MARKS in CBSE board Physical Education Exam, honoured by ‘Letter of Thanks’ from HRD Minister Mrs. Smriti Zubin Irani
Aster public school, Greater noida List of Students with 10 CGPA
STUDENTS WITH ABOVE 9.5 AND 10 CGPA
Was organized by-Shri krishanleela Committee Greater Noida. Students of Aster Public School had performed in the mega cultural event of Greater Noida. To appreciate their performance, the committee awarded certificates to the following students.
|1. Anushka Sharma||Class- I A||9. Nancy Sharma||Class- 7 C|
|2. Shanu Sharma||Class- 6 C||10. Manisha Nagar||Class- 7 C|
|3. Taniya Sharma||Class- 6 C||11. Narender Mehra||Class- 10 C|
|4. Megha Sharma||Class- 6 C||12. Kapil Sharma||Class- 10 C|
|5. Payal Singh||Class- 6 C||13. Anurag Singh||Class- 10 C|
|6. Monika||Class- 7 B||14. Chirag Sharma||Class- 7 B|
|7. Vanishka Srivastav||Class- 7 C||15. Neeru||Class- 8 A|
|8. Kanika Sharma||Class- 7 C|
Greater Noida Flower Show
Vishal Rajput:- Class 12 Topper of the school, secured 96.25% aggregate in CBSE board science stream, honoured with a cheque of Rs21000.
Mr. Vivek Pal of class 12th C got II level certification in Graded Examination in Music Performance conducted by Trinity Guildhall of Trinity College London. He got 82% in 4 Grade Electronic Keyboard.
One More Feather To Aster Public School’s Achievement
presenting their work on “Beta –particles”.
Jury members were highly impressed by the amount of knowledge the students had on the subject and the research done to present the work. We congratulate the students for their success, the Teachers, Principal and the School’s Management for their timeless efforts. Students Participation: The students participated in various activities both in Inter school and Intra school activities and competitions. Inter School Competitions: In Inter school competitions students participated in various activities and brought laurels to the school. These activities are as follows:
- Greater Noida Development Authority organized a Flower Show and Song Competition. Ankita Srivastava of class IX stood first in Solo Patriotic Song Competition. Our school was adjudged the Best School for its landscape and a special prize was given for it second time running.
- Dainik Jagran organized a Rakhi Making Competition in the school premises. Our school bagged the position among all the schools of Greater Noida.
- Somerville School, Greater Noida organized ‘Expressions’ wherein various activities were conducted. In the Fusion and ‘Shastriya Gayan’ the school got I position and in solo song and Orchestra Playing our school got III position. We are proud to say that overall Aster was adjudged the Best School in this competition.
- ‘Shraddhanjali’ in honour of people who lost their lives in Terror Attack at Mumbai (26/11/2009) was held at Pari Chowk, Greater Noida. Children showed their skating skill and presented four patriotic songs for which they were applauded by one and all.
- Children participated in ‘Shilpotsav’ held at Noida Stadium organized by Tourism Department of Govt. of UP. Our students were specially applauded for their performance in dance and music.
- Children also participated in Art competition held by School India.com and in a colouring competition held by Kalabharti Child Art Institutions, Aurangabad, the results of which are awaited.
- Vishwa Bharati Public School, Noida organized Sanskrit Shloka competition, Paper Bag Painting and Creating Best out of Waste Materials competition. Students participated with full enthusiasm and certificates were awarded to the children.
Pre-primary wing: – Pre-primary children are highly talented with boundless energy and full of enthusiasm. The school organized a number of competitions to bring out their inborn hidden talents. They participated in Hindi Rhyme, English Story Telling, Fancy Dress and Drawing Competitions to mention a few.
Primary wing: – Students of primary classes participated in various competitions such as English Calligraphy, Drawing competition, Slogan Writing, Hindi Calligraphy, Best out of Waste, Collage making competition, Just a Minute and many more with full vigor and zeal.
Senior group: – Senior students too participated in Inter House Patriotic song (solo and group) competition, Rangoli making and many more.
Celebrations: – Apart from Inter school and Inter House events, Special Assemblies are organized to celebrate Earth Day, Janmashtami, Raksha Bandhan, Teacher’s Day, Dusshera, Deepawali, Children’s Day, Christmas, Republic Day.