OUR MOTTO: ‘SERVICE BEFORE SELF’
To prepare the future generations to face the challenges of a dynamic world order
To empower students to fulfill their potential and be successful citizens
To be committed, compassionate individuals who positively enhance the lives of others
- To impart quality education of high standard to all, irrespective of discriminations.
- To promote Global understanding and brother-hood through a broad based progressive educational programme.
- To sensitize children to the necessity of sustainable environmental purity and ecological balance.
- To inculcate the qualities of leadership, team-spirit, cooperation, a humanistic approach and a scientific temper in the student.
- To encourage and assist students to nurture their creative potential and inherent talents.
Our Core Values
- Positive self-esteem
- Getting along with others
- Supporting each other
- Golden rule
- Positive Communication
- Empathy and tolerance
- School policies
- Being true to yourself
- Goal setting
- Self motivated
- Striving for excellence
Prabhakar Sir is a fantastic music teacher and has managed to find that fine balance between being a fun teacher and still being highly respected by all the students.
Vivek Kumar ( I am an ex-student )
After visiting many schools, I knew immediately that Aster was the right choice for our son and family as it had everything we were looking for and so much more – standard class sizes, amazing teachers, caring community and a dynamic and nurturing curriculum!
Devender Singh ( I am a Parent here )
Aster is an excellent school that is always striving to better itself. Being a Group of Institutions Aster has a great range of experiences and I’m proud to be one of its students.