Robotics Club for Classes- 1st to 9th
We are pleased to inform you that we are introducing “Robotics Club” for the students of classes 1 to 9 within the premises. Robotics is a branch of technology that deals with design, construction and operation. Robotics club in the school focuses on the understanding and application of technology in real world scenario.
Key Features of Robotics Club are –
- LEGO Certified trainers will conduct the classes.
- Curriculum linked projects are planned.
- Support for Inter-School, Intra-School, National and International programmes will be provided.
- Students will also be guided for any Coding, Robotics and STEM Competition.
- There will be ratio of 1:4 for student’s kit.
- Students will be awarded a certificate and grades at the end of the session.
Rs 500/- per month is the joining fee for the Robotics Club. (It may be noted that enrolment with the club is optional and not mandatory.)
Note– Submit the consent positively by 19/04/2019. Quarterly payments need to be done in order to opt for the Robotics Club. A student can neither join nor withdraw in between the session.